Meez 3D avatar avatars games

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Reflection

 During this time that rome was introduced to us i learned many things that hopefully benefits me in the future, simply because this program is very easy it allows you to create anything.I would say that "Rome" is better than "Word Processor". On 'Rome' you can easily create a poster , a document with pictures and you can write on top of the picture.In Word you would have to go threw many steps to get to write on any picture you import into word.Rome could be very use full to me because i have other classes that i could use this program to create a poster or a paper that i would need. Rome was a very easy program that just made my work easier. I wouldn't say that  my work look like a professional did it but it also doesn't look like a little child did it, to me i think that i did good on the amount of time i had using rome and the outcome on my work shows it. 





No comments:

Post a Comment