Meez 3D avatar avatars games

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Today 03/10/11

Today was basically a day to catch up with assignments that are due for this progress that we've done, so i worked on my wiki article and my posters also i checked that my animation text presentation was on my blog ,so i could get a good grade on my report card.I Also fixed one of my movie posters because it look a little childish, but then again my movie poster is for young children.My movie poster Come Alive is about monsters/dinosaurs that come together as one whole group so that they can protect their selfs from the humans that want to destroy  them. My environment poster just symbolizes, that if every body would just plant a tree, with that one tree we can make a big difference so we should try to make a change with doing the smallest thing that would make a change in our world.

No comments:

Post a Comment